ESOS Audits, Energy Surveys and Energy Treasure Hunts
Ecopare have been undertaking Energy Surveys and Energy Audits for the past 9 years. We have surveyed many types of estates, buildings, facilities and industrial processes and have uncovered many areas where we have significantly reduced energy consumption.
Our consultants are Certified Energy Auditors (CEA) and Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals (CMVP) so we provide all levels of service, from basic energy surveys through to Financial Grade Energy Audits. We have a team of ESOS Lead Assessors who are able to sign off ESOS audits on behalf of our clients.
Energy Survey and Audits
Our Level 1 energy survey is a good way to get an organisation onto the path of energy reduction and energy management. Using our in-house developed methodology and conforming to BS16247 for energy audit reporting, Ecopare can gather the relevant data and provide the results in an easy to read, non-technical format.
We review the following data and processes:
- Utility bills including electricity, gas, other fuels and water
- Estate or facility layout, building fabric and operational times
- Main energy consumers including lighting, heating systems, small power
- For industrial clients we also review all industrial plant and machinery
The report will identify the usage broken down into main energy consumer areas. We will provide useful narrative as to how we see them being managed in terms of energy usage. This usually takes the form of a traffic light basis to identify assets that need attention first and those that can wait.
The heart of the report is the recommendations. These are provided with estimated payback time frames and financial implications.
Energy Savings Opportunity Survey (ESOS) 2019
Ecopare is able to deliver your ESOS requirements for the next phase of the ESOS reporting cycle, due for 5th December 2019. Our trained and registered ESOS Lead Assessors can quickly and efficiently collect the necessary evidence and data, develop the report and submit it to the Environment Agency with minimal fuss.
We have experience in delivering ESOS compliance reporting in the following sectors.
- Manufacturing, Process and Engineering sectors
- Schools, Institutions and Academic Trusts
- Commercial buildings and estates /ul>
Please get in contact for us to provide an in-depth overview of what ESOS services we can provide your organisation.
Energy Audit Case Study
Energy survey of a Public House
A full energy survey across all areas of the pub, including:
- Review of all energy bills
- Temporary energy metering on incoming electricity, gas and water
- Detailed energy metering on Kitchen, Bar Area, cellar and outdoors
- Thermal imaging of interior and exterior of building
The report highlighted a £1,500 per annum water leak, £2,000 of savings in the kitchen due to optimised kitchen prep time and £500 saving on new LED Lighting.